ORATEX is an iron-on fabric covering made of polyester. It is perfect for all scale models, large models and historical models.
5 points which are significant for ORATEX:
1. Easy application: due to its pliability and a biaxial shrinkage of 5% ORATEX is easy to apply on edges and wingtips. Creases are easy to remove with the help of a heat gun.
2. Excellent adhesion: the adhesive of ORATEX is twice as strong as that of conventional fabricant covering.
3. Remarkable thoughness and stability of the fabric.
4. Protective seal: ORATEX has a fuel- and oil-resistant sealing. You can varnish or paint ORATEX if you like, but there is no need!
5. You have the choice between eight different attractive colors.